Monday, October 27, 2008

every once in a while




you come across a website that just blows you away. well here's one:

the toymaker and her
journal
here's a link to one of her books at amazon

but the best part is here is a link to her toys (to make)

(all pictures are those of marilyn scott waters)
here are some words from marilyn:

Welcome to my Workshop !

Hello and hello! Welcome to my sunny, little corner on the the world wide web. My goal is to help grownups and kids spend time together making things and these paper toys are my gift to you. I do hope that you enjoy making them.

It is also my wish that you might make a few extra ones to brighten someone's day. They make fun little presents and are a great way to make people smile.

Here in my workshop is where I post toys that are new or in progress.

Best thoughts,

please visit her and make toys for YOU and for OTHERS. make yourself AND someone else smile.

No comments: